Monday, September 14, 2009

Monster Fluff

I just wanted to make a quick post about Monster Fluff Studio. After purchasing the wrong size and having to send Lyla's soaker back, I finally received her replacement today! I love, love, love it. Monster Fluff is ran by a mother/daughter team and their products are so cute. When I received the soaker today though, I noticed what I thought was a flaw in the stitching. After sending Amber a quick message to give her a heads up in case something was wrong with their sewing machine she promptly replied with this message:


"Hi Kyla, I'm glad you got it, and I hope it fits her well. The bunched part of the zigzag stitching is where we stop and start sewing on the doubler. Unfortunately it has to be there in order for the thread not to come unraveled, it's more noticeable with a zigzag stitch, but we use that stitch to insure the doubler and the soaker stay stretchy. I start it at the bottom of the soaker so it's less noticeable.Thanks again Kyla, Have a great week! Amber"


The stitching really doesn't bother me and she does put it in a not-so-obvious place so it's not a big deal. I just wanted to post about it though in case any of you mommas (or papas) out there want to purchase from them, you're not suprised like I was! I look forward to doing buisness with them again. Wonderful customer service:)


Here's the stitching:


And her cute fluffy butt:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh how terribly cute! Sure fits her bottom well. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I sure do love fluffy bums:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for blogging about us, Kyla, we plan to do more of the soakers with thread to match the fleece color so that "bunching" on the thread isn't noticeable. I hope she enjoys it! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete