Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Momma

I am very happy! It has been two days since I last washed my hair and it's not greasy yet! Usually my hair would already be feeling greasy by now, but it neither looks greasy nor feels greasy. Jeremy seems impressed too. Though I don't expect it to continue like this, because I know it will get bad during the weaning process, I am happy to know that after a BS/ACV wash it will look good for a couple of days.

I was given a recipe for deodorant the other day that I plan on trying out once we get paid again.
5-6 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup baking soda
1/4 cup corn starch (some people use arrowroot)

Mix it all up and spread on, but you don't need a lot.

I feel like I have nothing to lose, so why not? I also want to check out the book: Beauty Secrets of the Bible by Ginger Garrett. I hear it has a lot of natural recipes for skin care. I guess a trip to the library is in order. That is all for now. I have a load of diapers calling my name to be washed!

No comments:

Post a Comment