Friday, September 11, 2009

Fluffy Mail

Ok, all of it wasn't fluffy, but I sure do love getting deliveries! First, I finally got Lyla's diaper present for daddy! He loved it as much as I did and Joyce even sent a surprise skirt to go with it! Joyce is a wonderful WAHM that makes the best onesize snappiable/pinnable fitted diapers called Bagshot Row Bamboo. They make up over half of our stash. I would definately recommend these diapers to anyone interested in cloth diapering. You get a perfect custom fit every time for your babe. And if snappis and pins aren't your thing, no need to worry, Joyce is now offering to add snaps to any diaper for $5. Personally, I love my snappi! Joyce stocks Thursdays at 7pm eastern. Previews go up about an hour before hand, so pick what you want and pray it's still there when it goes up! Just make sure you're signed it!


Next, I got Lyla's first fleece soaker. I absolutely love it! I've already ordered two pairs of longies from the same WAHM (one of the pairs will be made with the same St. Louis Rams fabric that Joyce used. I bet daddy will love it too!). Jenoa has been a wonderful momma to work with and she loves custom orders. For only $6 a soaker (longies are $9), they are definitely worth the money. Very nice sewing job. Beautiful craftsmanship IMO. Check out Jenoa's store, Pumpkin Pants, on etsy.

Today I received my new bag of Rockin Green Laundry Soap in Grape Soda. This laundry detergent is GREAT for cloth diapers! I was originally using Purex Free and Clear but I always seemed to be having to strip my diapers. I stripped my diapers before I used the Rockin Green for the first time and since then I haven't had to strip again. This detergent not only smells completely wonderful (she uses safe essential oils), it also rinses so clean! I've not only cut out frequent stripping sessions but I've also cut out extra rinses. Which saves me time and money! Who doesn't want that? Rockin Green is also made in the loving kitchen of a WAHM. Can you tell I love to support WAHM? Check out some Rockin Green; she has sample bags for $2 so you can try a few different scents. Use code "welcome" at checkout for 10% off!

Last, but not least, I finally got my Tooth Soap samples and Coconut Milk Shampoo and Body Bar from roseofsharonacres. I really have enjoyed both of these products. The tooth soap isn't "soapy" like I thought it would be. It foams up nicely like toothpaste and I got just a hint of the orange flavoring. My mouth felt really great and "squeaky" clean afterwards with no aftertaste. Jeremy said it left a "soapy" taste in his mouth afterwards, but he didn't rinse either, so make sure you rinse your mouth out afterwards! The shampoo and body bar has a nice smell to it. I used it on my hair today and was very pleased with the results. It lathered up nicely and my hair actually felt soft and silky while washing it. When I rinsed, my hair did have that kind of "rubbery" feeling that bar soap often leaves but it wasn't bad. I made sure to rinse really well and afterwards was pleased to find out I could brush through it just fine. Not knots or tangles. I look forward to continuing to use both of these products. I opened the soap and used it before I thought about taking a picture and I can't get a good one of the Tooth Soap, so I hope I don't get in trouble for using the pictures off her site!
Remember to check back for more updates and reviews! Have a wonderful day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment