Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mineral Makeup

I will be updating this post once I can try out my makeup a few more times, but I wanted to make a quick post for the wonderful momma that sent me some.

Lucy is behind Mum Mum's Crafts on Etsy. I've been able to try out my samples only once so far, due to being sick the last couple weeks, but I really liked it. I'm a very pale women with freckles, so I've always had a hard time find foundation that was just right for my skin tone, even light foundations were always too dark and covered up my freckles (which I don't want! I loove my freckles:). Her Fair was perfect. I didn't have those unsightly lines around my jaw like I used to with other foundations and my freckles weren't muted. It was so easy to put on and very light weight. Even after I added blush and eyeshadow, I didn't feel "weighed down" like when I used to wear makeup (I haven't wore makeup since Lyla was born). Next I applied her 3-in-1 Peach Glow as a blush. It's such a beautiful color and I felt it complimented me very well. All the blushes in stores seem way to pink or red, but this was just perfect for me. Last I applied her Pink Pearl Eye Color. It tied in everything so nicely! Since I've not been feeling well, after putting everything on I looked refreshed and flawless, yet my face didn't scream "I HAVE MAKEUP ON!" When Jeremy got home from work that day, he noticed right away that something was different, but he couldn't pinpoint what it was (which I feel should be the case with makeup). He said to me "Wow honey, you look really good. Did you do something today?"

I can't wait to try out other mineral makeup. I have some samples sitting here from Crystal behind The All Natural Face on Etsy, so once I'm feeling up to it, I'll be trying out her makeup as well and will post a review. Once I have some more followers, I would love to start doing giveaways and mineral makeup is definitely on my list of things I'd love for you all to try!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I am so glad you like the makeup! :D

    ReplyDelete